Entrepreneur Training Programs
Online entrepreneur training programs are available from a limited number of BSU and universities. You can study for an accredited diploma or degree in business and entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneur training programs focus on start-up and innovation phases of developing a business. They teach you how to bring ideas to market.
- Online courses also develop general business skills, which entrepreneurs need as much as specialist knowledge.
- The best entrepreneurship courses get you working on projects as well. Students gain hands-on experience in business development
An online diploma in entrepreneurship teaches core skills and knowledge for building a business.
- Accredited online diploma programs can be finished in as little as 9-12 months.
- Courses are flexible, allowing you to go fast or slow depending on other commitments.
- Some entrepreneurship diplomas count as the 1st year of a bachelor degree in business.
Online diplomas are ideal if you haven't studied business before. You can learn valuable all-round skills and gain confidence in taking on business challenges.
If you find you enjoy studying entrepreneurship online, you can potentially go on to achieve a university-accredited bachelor degree.
Entrepreneur Bachelor Degrees
Studying for an online bachelor degree in entrepreneurship gives you 3 years of applied business training.
- To be a successful entrepreneur, you need a strong skill set in multiple areas.
- A good entrepreneurship degree will develop your business skills broadly.
- But, unlike many bachelor degrees, you can also expect a large amount of project-based work.
- Hands-on training is what distinguishes a genuine entrepreneurship program from a theory course.
Your bachelor degree could prove invaluable in setting up a great entrepreneurial career. Graduates often look to gain employment with young firms operating in growth sectors, where you can quickly build skills
You can study entrepreneurship as a specialisation in an online MBA program. Different qualifications are available depending on how much of the program you complete.
- A graduate certificate is 1 semester of study.
- A full MBA is typically 3 semesters.
A masters program in entrepreneurship is ideal for graduates with some business experience who are looking to upgrade their skills and qualifications. The course allows you to build expertise in areas that align with your interests and aspirations.
If you lack a business degree, you can start by enrolling in a graduate certificate course. But you'll need significant professional experience to be admitted if you haven't studied at university before.